A proactive advertising and marketing plan will speed you toward success.
Whether you’re leading an army or a business, a well-conceived and well-executed plan will increase your chance for success. But if your business is like most, limited time and resources make the development of such a plan difficult to accomplish. PamVanLonden.colm can help. With minimal time commitment from you, we’ll develop a customized plan that targets your ideal customer. Your Proactive Plan may include advertising, direct mail, telemarketing, events, collateral, web site design, or other marketing strategies.
Your personalized Proactive Plan includes:
Nobody knows your business better than you do, so we’ll begin by asking lots of questions so we can design a marketing plan to match your needs. This includes comprehensive information about your customers and competitors, suggestions for innovative concepts to attract quality sales leads, and a budget to implement the plan.
Branding is important for any business, no matter how small. PamVanLonden.com can help you develop a clear image for your company and/or products through logo design, stationery, signs, or other visual media as needed.
Advertising and PR
We’ll buy, design, and place ads, write and send press releases, and take care of other aspects of your advertising campaign as outlined in your Proactive Plan.
If your Proactive Plan calls for a direct mail strategy, we’ll give you an up-to-date mailing list and the necessary followup to secure new customers.
If you need to get face-to-face with your customers at strategic locations, we’ll provide efficient coordination of speaking engagements and trade exhibitions.
We’ll provide expert design and writing for your brochures, data sheets, catalogs, Web site, and case studies.
Web Site Development
Many of today’s businesses need an Internet presence, so your personalized Proactive Plan may include a web site development strategy.
Please call or write to let us know how we can help make your work successful.
Read more about the latest projects
- Celebrating 30 years of Children's Choir!
- Caracolores launches this week!
- Oregon Berries site goes live
- Oregon Berry Festival
- Jwalan Muktikã School web site
- Web Developer's: Take an Industry Survey
- Corvallis Pilates now online
- Bye Bye Birdie ~ opens Friday
- Nordyke Family launches River Tours
- Harvest Music Festival Commission
- Evans Consulting Services goes online
- RN on Call opens Gluten Intolerance web site
- Women Role Models Project
- A web site fit for a prestigious choir
- Corvallis Football Acadamy gets a new site
- Piano Dreams the Movie launches in Nov
- i-Paint.us gets a face list
- Suz Doyle gets new site
- Corvallis Art Guild goes live
- Berry & Grape Information Network gets a new look
- Hise Studio adds a web site
- Harvest Music Festival 2007
- Hands of Gold opens second location
- Johanna Sings her way to stardom
- Donna Bella Lingerie opens downtown Corvallis
- Harvest Music Festival slated for Sept 10
- i-Dev.us is a division of Be Proactive!
- Signs for businesses